Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awesome!

For my Electronic Illustration class (which is turning out to be a very interesting class - in a good way) we have to choose an artist/illustrator that inspires us and I chose the amazing Dave Wilkins (check out his artwork here: http://400lbninja.blogspot.com/). I also shot him an email and he is going to let me send him some questions for him to answer! It's really cool of him to let me do that, especially since he is such an accomplished artist!

As for my own work, my sketchbook has been submitted, so that should go on tour soon. I've got a lot going on in my art classes - paintings, photos, graphic art...I'm gonna be busy! Hopefully I'll have some time to do some work of my own, since the ideas for digital and oil paintings have been bubbling in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment