Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Time Tomorrow!

Had a nice day today, no classes or anything, so I put the finishing touches on my website (see previous post) and watched a movie, something I haven't done in a while. Called The Slammin' Salmon, it was pretty funny, kinda in the same vein as Waiting... . Glad I have Netflix though, since I wouldn't recommend spending a whole lot to see it. Not too too hilarious (I gave it a 3/5 on Netflix).
Also spent the rest of the day working on my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project 2011. Check it out if you've got some spare time, it's a really cool exhibition, featuring artists and their sketchbooks from around the country. I've gotta get cracking though, only about a month and a half before they're due! My theme is 'Capture The Flag', which I chose because I thought it would be a nice challenge. And it really is.

Anyway, everyone have a happy Thanksgiving, stuff your faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment